Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, GhentEngineering
This solution allows customers to schedule and meet with experts in complex organizations. We provide the possibility to embed meeting scheduling functionality in websites, as well as a branded video experience.
Together with the team, you'll be responsible for technical analysis, implementation and automated testing of the team's features.
You’ll be part of a dedicated engineering team (currently 12 engineers) to achieve this.
We're based in Ghent and would love for you to come to the office at least once or twice per week (post-Corona).
Required technical skills
- Node.js & TypeScript
- RESTful APIs
- Command line proficiency
- Good insights into software architecture
- Good knowledge of databases and data structures
Skills to delight us with
- Automated testing
- Experience with event-driven architectures and tools (RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Google Pub/Sub, …)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub Actions, …)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud providers (Azure, GCP)
- Experience with building scalable microservices
- You’re driven by your passion for development
- You can spot links and associations when searching for problems
- You have the ambition to become an expert in what you do, you are willing to invest in yourself and you have a strong focus on the client
- You’re confident, but also modest
- You’re analytic, but also pragmatic
- If you could, you’d automate everything into a single click
- We start by having a 15 min phone call to ensure it's smart to meet for a longer period.
- You'll have a chat with your future manager
- You will also meet a few of your future co-workers
- Depending on that discussion and your experience, you might get an assessment. For us to understand how you think, for you to understand what we find important. The assessment itself is not what we're after, but the discussion we'll have with you about the assessment will give us a lot of insights.
- Our values are important, so you'll also get to know those and see if you carry those as well